SHAREPOINT AS CONTENT SERVER FOR SAP®
You are now able to use SharePoint as SAP content server / content repository for SAP® DMS out-of-the-box.
CaRD offers an ArchiveLink interface for Sharepoint to connect SAP® and SharePoint online or on premise. You can use Sharepoint as content server for SAP®.
The ArchiveLink interface allows you, to use your Sharepoint System as content repository for your files and documents. Compatible with S/4 HANA (inc. prior releases), GOS Attachments and FIORI.
- Folders and Structures in SharePoint
- Content Types and Document Sets
- Use Document Library out-of-the box
- Compatible with SharePoint online and SharePoint onPremise
- S/4 HANA, PLM, FIORI and backwards compatibility
- ECL Viewer Support & special viewing features
- compatible with SAP standard (OAC0, OAC2, OAC3,...)
- Metadata included
- Easy Customizing
- Plug & Play
- Includes 10 years experience